Want To Add Another Node.js Template Engine?
If you'd like to contribute another library to this project, that'd be really awesome. Just to be fair, there are a few ground-rules:
- After cloning the repository, run
make to install all dependencies and commit hooks. Your commits will automatically be required to pass JSLint.
- Do not checkout or push to the
gh-pages branch. Doing so on Github will create duplicate pages and hurt findability on search engines.
- All libraries must be available via the NPM package install.
- Add the library and specific version number (no fuzzy versions allowed) to
- Implement the template as closely as possible to all others provided. Shortcuts and optimizations to do the same thing are encouraged, especially if they make the library compile and render steps faster.
- Add the new template engine to the features table of
- Do not add new benchmarks to the
index.html file. Implementation will be reviewed and a full benchmark run will be done.
- If you did all of that, you are really awesome.